The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. A bright LED light is included to illuminate dark work areas.
The DeWalt DCS367B 20V Max brushless compact reciprocating saw is a great option for remodelers, plumbers, HVAC, and electricians that need to cut between studs and want faster cutting performance.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
This item looks brand new and has no blemishes or scratches. Guaranteed to work like new and is covered by a 1 year warranty.
(1) 20V Max XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw (DCS367B) and accessories
Technical Data + Specifications
4-Position Blade Clamp Yes
Adjustable Shoe Pivoting
Anti-Slip Comfort Grip Yes
For Metal Cutting Yes
For Wood Cutting Yes
Keyless Blade Clamp Yes
Power Tool Type Cordless
Stroke Length 1 1/8" in
Strokes/Min 0-2,900 spm
System 20V MAX*
Tool Length 14.5 in
Tool Weight 5.0 lbs
Variable-Speed Trigger Yes
Benefits + Features
- Up to 2.5x more runtime
- Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
- Only 5 lbs. in weight (tool only)
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas