The 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 2.1 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
(1) DCH273 Rotary Hammer
(1) 360˚ Side Handle
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Adjustable Hook
Technical Data + Specifications
BLOWS/MIN : 0 - 4,600 BPM
CHARGERS/BATTERIES : SOLD SEPARATELY
CHIPPING : YES
CHUCK TYPE : SDS+
DUST COLLECTION READY : TRUE
IMPACT ENERGY : 2.1 JOULES
NO LOAD SPEED : 0 - 1,100 RPM
OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING : 3/16 - 1/2 IN
POWER TOOL TYPE : CORDLESS
SYSTEM : 20V MAX*
TOOL WEIGHT : 6.8 (TOOL ONLY) LBS
VIBRATION CONTROL : YES - SHOCKS™
VIBRATION MEASUREMENT : 6.6 M/S²
Benefits + Features
- 2.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.