The DEWALT 20V MAX DCF624 Screwgun with Threaded Clutch Housing features a DEWALT built brushless motor capable of up to 2,000 RPMs delivering the torque needed for heavier duty fastening applications. The tool's threaded clutch housing is designed to allow the tool to be paired with collated fastening systems from a variety of third party manufacturers to improve installation time and ease of use.
(1) DCF624 - 20V MAX* XR Screwgun with Threaded Clutch Housing
(1) Belt hook
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Max RPM : 2000
Chuck Design : Keyless
Weight : 2.8 lbs.
Voltage : 20V MAX*
Benefits + Features
- Up to 2,000 RPMs of consistent speed, ideal for metal to metal, commerical roofing, subfloor, and steel decking fastening applications
- Capable of accepting most 3rd party collated systems
- DEWALT built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
- LED light provides visibility without shadows
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; nominal voltage is 18