D25263K 1-1/8" SDS+ Rotary Hammer Kit is a light weight, low vibration, high-performance drill designed for demands of today's contractor. The durable German engineered mechanism delivers 3.0 joules of impact energy that delivers up to 15% faster speed of application that professionals demand. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
Technical Data + Specifications
Impact Energy 3.0 Joules
Chuck Type SDS-Plus
Power Tool Type Corded
Drill/ Driver Type Rotary Hammer Drill
Included Tool Case
Maximum Speed (RPM) 1450 RPM
Motor Type Brushed
Power Tool Features Side Handle
Tool Weight (lb.) 6.8 lb
Voltage (volts) 120
Benefits + Features
- 3.0 joules impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- 8.5 amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- Rotating brush ring delivers full power/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 2 Year Free Service
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system.