Crafted with 12% titanium carbide, DEWALT Steel Cutting Metal Cutting™ Saw Blades tackle tough metal cutting applications with ease. Modified ATB tooth geometry provides clean, burr-free cuts, and expansion slots dissipate heat, extending blade life. A tri-foil braze boosts the strength of each tooth tip for extreme durability.
(1) 14" Carbide Metal Cutting Blade 66 Teeth (DWA7747)
(Note: This item is brand new but has minor scratches from warehouse storage)
Technical Data + Specifications
Saw Blade Type: Cut Off Blade
Blade Diameter: 14"
Blade Type: Carbide
Teeth per Inch: 66
Benefits + Features
- 12% titanium carbide provides long life in metal cutting
- Modified ATB tooth geometry provides clean, burr-free cuts
- Tri-foil braze absorbs stress, making the tip stronger
- Expansion slots dissipate heat which extends blade life