Bi-Metal Portable Band Saw Blades Standard bi-metal blades with Matrix II cutting edges and straight pitch teeth, these blades cut fast and last a long time with reduced breakage and high resistance to heat, wear and shock.
Fits all brands of portable band saws that use a 44-7/8 in. long blade.
Applications: Machinable metals, stainless steel, pipe, tubing, solids
(1) MK Morse ZWEP4410RB-5 44-7/8" x 10 TPI Master Cobalt Band Saw Blade, 5 Pack
Technical Data + Specifications
Saw Models: Milwaukee: 0729-21, 2729-20, 2729-21, 2729-22, 2729-22HD, 6232-20, 6232-21, 6238-20, 6238-21, Dewalt: DWM120, DCS374B, Makita: XBP02TX, XBP02Z
Comparable to/Will work in place of: Dewalt: DW3981B, Milwaukee: 48-39-0611
Benefits + Features
- Shock resistant teeth great for cutting machinable metals
- Heavy duty .020 in. thickness
- Straight pitch teeth for better chip clearance and fast cutting
- Available in a variety of lengths for any portable saw on the market