The Milwaukee 48-00-5787-B 9 in. x 14 TPI The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts. The Milwaukee 48-00-5787-B contains 50 blades.
(1) 9 in. 14 TPI Torch Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade, 50 Pack Bulk (48-00-5787)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Length (in.) 9 in
Blade Width (in.) 1"
Material Cut Metal
Number in Package 50 Blades, Bulk Packaging
Power Tool Accessory Type Reciprocating Saw Blade
Saw Blade Material Bi-Metal
Teeth Per Inch 14
Tools Product Type Power Tool
Benefits + Features
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- SAWZALL blades tough neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- Ideal for fire and rescue work, demolition, plumbing, remodeling and general metal cutting