The Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit (4.0Ah) is for those who want to maximize production and decrease work time. It has a two-speed hammer-driver drill with 530 inch pounds of maximum torque for strength and versatility. There's also a variable speed impact driver that provides 1,420 inch pounds of maximum torque for those demanding tasks.
The brushless tool kit is compact, as the impact driver weighs just 3.4 pounds with battery, and the hammer driver-drill weighs 3.9 pounds including battery for comfortable use. The tools are powered by a BL™ Brushless Motor, which eliminates the use of carbon brushes for greater efficiency and less wear and tear. The cordless tool combo kit also adjusts rpm and torque to the needs of the task at hand to prolong tool life.
Both tools use Makita 18V Lithium-ion batteries and have STAR Protection Computer Controls® which prevents overheating. The batteries included with the brushless tool kit give you more run time per charge and fully charge in no more than 40 minutes. The Rapid Optimum Charger keeps batteries cool during charging. The Makita two piece combo kit also comes with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), which allows the tools to resist water and dust.
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH06Z)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Impact Driver XDT08Z
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1840 4.0 Ah)
(1) 30-Min. Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Batteries Included: 2
Battery 4 Amp Hour: 4.0 Ah
Battery Amp Hour: 4.0 Ah
Battery System: 18V LXT
Battery Type: Li-ion
Individual Tool Part Numbers: XPH06Z, XDT08Z
Number of Tools: 2
Power Source: Electric - Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1550 RPM) with Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2500 RPM & 0-3200 IPM) provides 1420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.4 lbs.