Certified Refurbished Tool - Item looks new.
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (XDT13T) delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The XDT13 is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts, and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver.
Technical Data + Features
Benefits + Features
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge T
- he electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- All-aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator, provides up to 50% more run time per charge*, and reaches a full charge in 1 hour or less
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol