Certified Refurbished. Item looks new.
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for driving and fastening applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The DT03Z weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 12V max 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) and delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) DT03Z 12V Cordless Impact Driver
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,600 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 970 in.lbs./110N•m
Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 6"
Net Weight (with battery): 2.3 lbs.
Speed power selection: 1
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 2.3 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-800693
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Powerful motor delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6" long
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers