Certified Refurbished - Item looks new.
The Bosch Freak is half driver, half wrench, all impact. The GDX18V-1800C Two-in-One 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Bit/Socket Impact Driver delivers results, with the two-in-one bit/socket drive that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank holder with power groove for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. The impact driver’s efficient, powerful EC Brushless cordless motor produces up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque, while the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system provide maximum impact energy and up to 0-4,200 impacts per minute. The variable-speed trigger provides accurate driving speed. The driver has Bluetooth® connectivity, which connects to optional Connectivity Tool Module to customize tool settings on a connected device, as well as an LED light system to illuminate the work area. This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
(1) GDX18V-1800C 18V EC Brushless Connected-Ready Freak 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Two-In-One Bit/Socket Impact Driver
(1) Belt Clip
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Chemistry : Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V) : 18
Drive : 1/4" Hex + 1/2" Square Drive
Height : 8.2"
Length : 5.8"
No Load RPM : 0-1,100 / 0-2,300 / 0-3,400
Torque (in. lbs.) : 1,800
Weight : 2.6lb
Width : 3.0"
Works With : Bosch Bluetooth® Connectivity Module : GCY42 (See tool manual for its connectivity/app features.)
Benefits + Features
- Freak impact driver design – features a versatile two-in-one shank, an efficient EC Brushless motor, and 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Half driver, half wrench – has a 1/4 In. hex shank with power groove and a 1/2 In. square drive, for using either bits or sockets
- Bluetooth® connectivity – connects to optional Connectivity Tool Module to customize tool settings on a connected device
- Powerful EC Brushless motor – delivers a max of 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 4,200 ipm for professional power
- Hammer-and-anvil system – designed for maximum impact energy
- Single-focused LED light – located on the head of the driver for outstanding illumination
- Electronic Cell and Motor Protection – helps protect the tool and battery from overloading conditions