Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
(5) 3-5/8 In. 36 TPI Basic for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
Technical Data + Specifications
Application : Sheet metal 17-26 gauge, very thin metals 1/64"-3/64" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
Blade Height : 0.3"
Blade Length : 3.625
Blade Thickness : 0.04"
Jig Saw Blade Type : Jig Saw T-Shank
Material : High Speed Steel
Overall Length : 3.625
Quantity : 5
Teeth Per Inch : 36 Teeth Per Inch
Tooth Design : Wavy set and milled
Type : Basic for Metal
Type of Cut : Straight cuts
Working Length : 2-5/8"
Benefits + Features
- For sheet metal 17-26 gauge, very thin metals 1/64 In. to 3/64 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 36 TPI tooth design for smooth cuts in very thin materials
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 In. overall length, 2-5/8 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack