Bosch In. Basic for Wood In. blades are an economical choice for cutting wood and wood products. High carbon steel construction for long life. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
(1) 5 piece 4 In. 8 TPI Basic for Wood T-Shank Jig Saw Blades (T111C)
Technical Data + Specifications
Application : Softwood, OSB, plywood 7/32" – 2-3/8"
Blade Height : 0.3"
Blade Length : 4.0
Blade Thickness : 0.05"
Jig Saw Blade Type : Jig Saw T-Shank
Material : High Carbon Steel
Overall Length : 4.0
Quantity : 5
Teeth Per Inch : 8 Teeth Per Inch
Tooth Design : Side set and milled
Type : Basic for Wood
Type of Cut : Fast, course cuts. Ideal for jig saws without orbital action
Working Length : 3"
Benefits + Features
- Designed for fast, coarse cuts in soft wood, OSB and plywood 7/32 In. to 2-3/8 In. thick
- Ideal for jigsaws without orbital action
- Side set and milled teeth
- High carbon steel body for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. overall length, 3 In. working length
- 5 piece pack