Bosch Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades feature bi-metal construction, delivering maximum life and durability. These blades feature reinforced pair-setting teeth are optimized for metal cutting, for fast cuts and long life. The blades are constructed with a flexible 0.035 In. bodies that resists breakage, and they have a 3/4 In. blade height for straight cuts. The metal cutting range covers wide range of metal material from thin metal to thick metal.
The metal cutting blades are available in various blade lengths (6 In., 9 In. and 12 In.) and with multiple TPI options (14, 18 and 24 TPI). By incorporating high-quality materials, best manufacturing processes and jobsite proven tooth design, Bosch offers pro-grade reciprocating saw blades that cut faster and last longer.
(5) 6 In. 18 TPI Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Application: Metal (1/8" - 5/16"), metal profiles and pipes
Blade Length: 6.0"
Blade Thickness: 0.035"
Cut Type: Metal
Teeth Per Inch: 18
Benefits + Features
- Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades – incorporate bi-metal construction, reinforced pair-setting teeth and thin-kerf .035 In. bodies for pro-quality high-performance blades
- Bi-metal material – delivers a durable cutting edge for outstanding blade toughness
- Designed for sheet metal – features 18 TPI with a 0° hook angle for clean cuts in ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metal (10 – 16 gauge)
- Pair-setting tooth geometry – designed with two teeth facing left followed by two teeth facing right, for fast cuts and long life
- Flexible 0.035 In. thin blade body – provide accurate cuts, easier starts and reduced breakage
- Optimized 3/4 In. blade height – helps to deliver straight cuts
- Specialized metal-cutting design – featuring 3⁰ tilt angle for faster cuts and an optimized TPI count for the metal thickness