The Bosch REVOLVE2000 Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Kit delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. Manual Dual Slope allows the user to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X- and Y-axes. The GRL2000-40HK features a horizontal self-leveling laser, suitable for leveling, and aligning applications. This kit contains an all-in-one hard carrying case designed to hold all included accessories. The REVOLVE2000 rotary laser delivers ±1/16 In. accuracy at 100 Ft, and working range of up to 2,000 Ft. with the included receiver. The laser’s electronic self-leveling system has a disturbance monitor, which indicates to the user if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy on the jobsite. The laser has a red metal cage for durability. Easy to use, the kit includes an all-in-one solution includes an LR20 laser receiver with mounting bracket, aluminum tripod, and sturdy grade rod.
Part Number GRL2000-40HK
Shipping Weight 37.0lb
Package Dimensions 42 x 22.1 x 8.3 inches
Batteries 4 AA batteries required. (included)
Style Horizontal Kit
Batteries Included Yes
Batteries Required Yes
Battery Cell Type Alkaline
IP Rating : IP 56
Laser Diode : Class 3R <5mW @ 630 ~ 670nm
Length : 7.0"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
Material : Plastic Composite
Mount Threading : 5/8-11
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 2,000-ft.
Weight : 3.9lb
Width : 6.7"
- Comprehensive kit – features a rotary laser, laser receiver, tripod, grade rod, laser glasses and all-in-one hard carrying case
- All-in-one hard carrying case – designed to hold included accessories: receiver with bracket, tripod, grade rod, and more
- Manual Dual Slope – allows the user to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X- and Y-axes
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Reliable accuracy – delivers ±1/16 In. accuracy at 100 Ft.
- Long working-range capability – provides up to 2,000 Ft. working range
- Laser receiver with mounting bracket – allows for easy-to-read LCD dual display and easy attachment to leveling rod
- Lightweight aluminum tripod – features quick-clad release on legs and durable finish
- Durable design – features cage overmold and two large easy-to-grip carrying handles for convenience and additional drop protection