The 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer offers an industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button that helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. A dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance, which prevents marring of door or workpiece face. Its ball-joint cord swivel eases positioning of cord to keep it out of the way and a spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates the tool to protect the blade, ultimately saving money.
(1) PL1632-RT 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer
(1) Reversible Woodrazor Blade - PA1202
(1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence - 2609111859
(1) No Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence - 2609101407
(1) Shavings Bag - 2605411035
(1) Blade Wrench - 2607950003
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 6.5
Rabbeting Depth : 5/16 in
Batteries Included : 0
Operating Speed (RPM) : 16500
Planing Width : 3-1/4 in
Planing Depth : 1/16 in
Voltage : 120V
Cord Length : 10 ft
Length : 11.4 in.
Width : 6 in.
Height : 6.5 in.
Weight : 6.3 lbs.
Warranty Term : 1 Year Limited
Benefits + Features
- 6.5 Amp and 16,500 RPM for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- Dual-mount guide fence with protective shield for steady planing of door edges with plastic overshoe to prevent marring of door face
- First-ever power planer to have ambidextrous "lock-off" release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot, while its special shape allows easy entry in middle of workpiece
- Ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 1/16 in. (1.6 mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Reversible Bosch Woodrazor Micrograin mini carbide blade resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and lasts up to two times longer on PL1632 than standard carbide blades on other planers
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle, which eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades, reduces drag, and provides fast operation and smooth finish
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth
- Machined groove for chamfering
- Optimally-angled handle for forward motion of tool with soft grip for comfort
- Poly micro V drive belt provides enhanced belt durability