Bosch Starlock® oscillating multi-tool accessories deliver a three-dimensional fit designed to provide a completely integrated system between multi-tool and accessory. This is a new dimension in torque for oscillating multi-tools. By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, Starlock® provides the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and the ability for higher performance applications. These accessories continue to be OIS® compatible and fit existing tools, as well as the next generation of high-performance Starlock® tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation – including the SDS-plus® and SDS-max® shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock® interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
(1) Starlock® Oscillating Multi-Tool Accessory Blade Set 6 pc. (OSL006)
Technical Data + Specifications
Number of Pieces 6.0
Piece Count 6.0
Size 1.25 In., 2.5 In., 3.5 In.
Includes (1) OSL114 , (1) OSL114JF , (1) OSL114F , (1) OSL114MF, (1) OSL312F , (1) OSL212F
Benefits + Features
- Mixed six-blade set for applications in metal, wood and other general-purpose materials
- Includes OSL114, OSL114JF, OSL114F, OSL114MF and OSL212F plunge blades, and the OSL3121F segmented blade
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- Starlock® Interface for Professional Performance, also works with OIS® compatible tools including Bosch, Fein, Milwaukee, Makita, Rigid, others
- Precision Swiss made blade