The Bosch MRF23EVS 2.3 HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router delivers optimum user control, with the trigger-controlled power system that features a power switch in the fixed-base handle. This router has the power to get results, with its 15 Amp motor and adjustable speed settings. The variable-speed dial allows the operator to set the optimal speed. The Bosch Constant Response circuitry in the motor maintains a constant speed throughout the cut, resulting in clean, accurate product. The router has microfine bit-depth adjustment, with a continuous depth range of 1-5/8 in., allowing for accurate and fast changes, while its precision-centering design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides. Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices.
(1) Fixed Base (MRF01)
(1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
(1) 1/2" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
(1) 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
(1) 24mm Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
(1) T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench - 2610923193
(1) Pack of 3 M4 Screws for table mounting - 2610005966
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 15.0
Base Diameter : 6" Fixed
Base Opening : 3-3/4 in.
Case Type : No Case Included
Collet Capacity : 1/2" and 1/4"
Dust Collection : No
Fixed-Base Depth Range : 1-5/8 in.
Length : 6.0 in.
No Load RPM : 10,000-25,000
Rating : 120V AC
Subbase Opening : 2 in.
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 9.3lb
Width : 10.25 in.
Router Tables : RA1171 Cabinet-Style Router Table, RA1181 Router Table, RA1152 Offset Bit-Change Wrench Set
Router Guide : RA1054
Template Guides : RA1128 Template Guide Set, RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set
Centering Device for Subbases and Attached Template Guides : RA1151
Dust Collection Attachments : RA1175 Edge-forming Dust Hood, RA1176AT Two-Hood Dust Hood Set
Plunge Base : MRP01
Benefits + Features
- 2.3 HP motor produces 10,000 - 25,000 RPM
- Trigger power switch with lock-on button is conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- Versatile depth adjustment system features 1-5/8 in. (41mm) continuous microfine adjustment range and hex wrench for microfine adjustment through top of optional router table
- LED lighting for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs and other guidance devices
- Soft start reduces start-up torque
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to work piece and task
- Two-stage quick clamp system for fast tool-free conversion
- Contoured soft grip handles for enhanced control and comfort
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Cord swivel for added mobility