The Bosch JS572EK Top-Handle Jig Saw provides excellent cut precision, thanks to the innovative Precision Control™ II double-roller system. This construction minimizes blade deflection for true, exact cuts. Woodworkers and kitchen and bath installers are among the many user groups that will appreciate the best-in-class 7.2 Amp motor and variable-speed control. This jig saw is an excellent choice for curve-cutting and scallop-cutting and other cuts in a wide array of materials. Built with an aluminum gearbox with an insulated cover, this jig saw has a state-of-the art counterbalancing mechanism for low vibration and Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load. It has a large die-cast aluminum footplate with tool-free adjustment for fast-and-easy bevel adjustments. It also has LED lighting and a dust blower for max cut-line visibility. The jig saw has a toolless blade-change system. The multidirectional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades (Bosch jig saws do not accept U-shank blades).
(1) Anti-Splinter Insert (JA1013)
(1) Plastic Shoe
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 7.2
Bevel Angle Range : 45°
Case Type : Heavy-duty plastic
Cutting Capacity- Soft Wood : 5-1/2"
Cutting Capacity-Aluminum : 0.875
Cutting Capacity-Mild Steel : 0.375
Dust Blower : Yes
Dust Collection : No
Height : 8.5"
Hertz : 60
Jig Saw Blade Type : Jig Saw T-Shank
Length : 9.1875"
Max. Bevel Capacity (°) : 45.0
Max. Bevel Cut : 45°
No Load SPM : 800-3,000
Rating : 120V
Stroke Length : 1.0
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 5.15lb
Width : 4.0"
Works With : Jig Saw Guide
Dust Collection Attachment
Steel Overshoe for Footplate
Benefits + Features
- Precision Control™ II double-roller system – minimizes blade deflection for excellent cut precision
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate – tool-free alteration for fast-and-easy bevel adjustments
- Powerful motor – has a 7.2 Amp rating, highest in class to easily handle heavy loads
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial to set max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Constant Response circuitry – for consistent performance under load
- Multi-directional blade clamp – superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Bright LED lighting with on/off switch – for enhanced visibility of cutting area
- Dust blower with on/off switch – keeps the cut line visible and free of dust
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover – provides tool durability
- One-Touch blade-change system – fast blade insertion and ejection lever; no need to touch hot blade
- Four orbital-action settings – varied blade strokes
- Fully counterbalanced low-vibration mechanism – for smooth operation