The Bosch HDS183B 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver features KickBack Control, which reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. This integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The drill was engineered with an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck that furnishes increased robustness and high torque transfer.
With an efficient EC Brushless motor, this drill driver provides longer tool life as well as great runtime. One of Bosch's Compact Tough designs, it has a short head-length and light weight but plenty of muscle. It delivers a powerful performance, with 531 in-lbs. of torque, two drilling speeds, an impact rate of 28,500 BPM for masonry applications and 20+1 precision clutch settings for reduced fastener damage.
Power Source Cordless
Power Settings 2
No-Load Speed (RPM) 0-600/0-1900
Clutch Settings 20+1
Batteries Included No
Battery Type Li-Ion
Chuck Size 1/2 in
Case Included Yes
Case Type Bag
Bluetooth Compatibility No
Variable Speed Trigger Yes
No-Load Speed (BPM) 0-28500
Motor Type Brushless
Handle Type Pistol
Charger Included No
Chuck Type Keyless
Series Compact Tough
Length 7.1 in.
Width 2.3 in.
Height 7.9 in.
Weight 2.6 lbs.
Warranty Term 1 Year
- KickBack Control reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Upgraded all-metal chuck provides great bit retention
- EC Brushless motor provides efficient power that delivers 531 in-lbs. of torque
- Compact Tough design means a short head-length and lightweight tool, but plenty of power
- Ergonomic grip zone for small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0 - 1,900 RPM) and high torque (0 - 600 RPM)
- Precision 20+1 clutch settings provide accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection for longer life in tool and battery, protects them from overload
- Durashield housing can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Built-in LED for visibility in dark work areas
- Longer belt clip for a more secure hold