The Bosch HDH18301RT 18V EC Brushless Brute Tough 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver Kit features a tool with professional power for heavy-duty drilling and driving around the jobsite, including metal and masonry. The HDH18301RT also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor that stops the drill's rotation during bit bind-up situations, helping to reduce the risk of user injury. The hammer drill features a precision clutch, with 25+1 settings, for reduced fastener damage. Powered by Bosch's efficient EC Brushless motor, it delivers up to 663 in-lbs. of torque - with a no-load BPM of 0-31,500 and a no-load RPM of 0-2,100 RPM. The drill has an upgraded all-metal chuck for more durability. It is more comfortable to use, with a sure-grip side-assist handle and improved grip-zone design.
(2) 18V 4.0 Ah Li-Ion FatPack Batteries
(1) 18V Fast Charger - BC1880
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(4) Bit Tips
(1) Magnetic 4x Bit Holder
(1) Belt Clip
(1) Carrying Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Batteries Included : 2
Battery Type : Li-Ion
Chuck Size : 1/2 in
Width : 2.5 in.
Length : 8.03 in.
Weight : 5.5 lbs.
Battery Amp Hour : 4 Ah
Voltage : 18V
Height : 10 in.
Chuck Type : Keyless
Benefits + Features
- KickBack Control – reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings – provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck – for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- EC Brushless motor – efficient power that delivers 663 in.-lbs. of torque and outstanding runtime
- Brute Tough design – compact hammer drill that provides plenty of power
- Great impact-to-weight ratio – weighs just 5.5 lbs.,(with 4.0 Ah Battery) but delivers 0-31,500 bpm
- Outstanding control – variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-2,100 RPM) and high torque (0-480 RPM)
- Fast charging – included BC1880 charger charges an 18V 4.0 Ah battery to 80% in 25 minutes and to 100% in 35 mins.
- Durashield housing – can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Sure-grip side-assist handle – helps prevent slipping and increases control during use
- Ergonomic grip zone – soft grip and improved design enables better handling and greater comfort
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – longer life in tool and battery, protects from overload
- Drill-area LED with feedback – illuminates dark zones; provides tool-status feedback
- Longer belt clip – for a more secure hold
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance