Bosch Speed Clean™ drill bits are built using a solid piece of steel with a dust channel milled to Bosch specifications to extract dust while drilling, creating 25 percent greater drilling speed. The dust extraction bit system saves time, saves money and produces 90% less dust than traditional drilling methods. The bit life is comparable to the life of Bosch Bulldog™ SDS-plus® bits. Solid carbide tips are embedded in a steel head with robust two-cutter geometry enhancing bit speed and life. The Speed Clean™ bit, connected to vacuum system, installs adhesive anchors up to 50% faster when compared with the standard hand-cleaning method. A proprietary Bosch design allows dust and debris to be removed through the milled center of the bit. Dust extraction also increases drilling speed by 25%. A rubber vacuum adapter is provided with every Bosch Speed Clean™ bit. Speed Clean™ is a part of the Bosch dust-collection system that helps you become compliant with OSHA silica dust regulations.
(1) HCD2084 1/2 In. x 13 In. SDS-plus® Speed Clean™ Dust Extraction Bit
Technical Data + Specifications
Diameter : 1/2"
Flute Length : 7.5
Length : 13.0"
Overall Length : 13.0
Quantity : 1
Useable Length : 7-1/2"
Weight : 0.832lb
Benefits + Features
- Hollow drill bit – connects to a vacuum system to deliver up to 50% time savings versus the conventional drill-blow-brush-blow anchor-installation method
- Faster drilling – provides up to 25% greater drilling speed thanks to less dust and reduced friction
- Great durability – one-piece design offers comparable life to Bosch Bulldog™ bits
- Robust construction – engineered with Bosch carbide tips embedded in a steel head with robust two-cutter geometry
- Part of a dust-reduction engineered solution – included rubber adapter and bit works with a vacuum system to manage airborne silica dust