Bosch carbide rotary hammer bits feature tips that stay sharper longer and deliver more holes within specification than competitive bits. Manufactured to ANSI specification B212.14. SDS-max® rotary hammer bits fit Bosch SDS-max® hammers and competitive SDS-max® drive hammers and Hilti® hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks. Unrivaled power from solid carbide head with robust S-cutter design for added speed and life.
(1) HC5091 1-1/2-Inch x 16-Inch x 21-Inch Wild Bore SDS Max Rotary Hammer Bit
Technical Data + Specifications
Diameter : 1-1/2 in.
Flute Length : 16.0
Length : 21.0 in.
Overall Length : 21.0
Shank Diameter : 0.0
Useable Length : 16 in.
Benefits + Features
- Highest drilling speed with inclined side cutters provides fast concrete drilling
- Compact head for fast dust removal and longer life
- Active-centering tip provides quick, accurate starts
- Wear mark indicator assures accuracy of hole diameter