Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design.
(1) 5/32 In. x 6 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer Bits, 25 Piece (HC2001B25)
Technical Data + Specifications
Flute Length 4.0
Overall Length 6.0
Shank Diameter 0.0
Useable Length 4"
Benefits + Features
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15% faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete