The Bosch GWS13-60 6- In. Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models – 13 amps and 9,300 RPM. The grinder has constant electronic circuitry for soft startups, smooth operation and dependable speed under load. For longer tool life, it has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. It features a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less fatiguing for the operator to use. For safety, it has an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minderbrushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
(1) GWS13-60 6 Inch Angle Grinder
(1) Backing Flange
(1) Lock Nut
(1) Spanner Wrench
(1) Grinding Guard
(1) Vibration Control Side Handle
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 13.0
Height : 4.0"
Length : 12.3"
No Load RPM : 9,300
Rating : 120 V
Spindle Thread : 5/8 -11 UNC
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 5.3lb
Wheel Diameter : 6"
Width : 6.3"
Manufacturer : BFAM9
Part Number : GWS13-60
Country of Origin : Russian Federationa
Benefits + Features
- Powerful motor – 13 A and 9,300 RPM
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Constant electronics – level operation and reliable speed under load
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
- Integrated acceleration sensor mitigates inadvertent recoil
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Restart protection to guard against unintended startup
- Tool-less, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minderbrushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change