The Bosch 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser with uCAL User-calibration delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. It has a Dual Dial-In Slope feature that allows slope angle adjustment on both the X and Y axes, for grading applications. The GRL4000-80CHV is powered by a Bosch CORE18V 4.0 Ah battery, providing extended runtime. The rotary laser is compatible with 4.0 Ah and 8.0 Ah Bosch CORE18V Li-ion batteries. It also features an alkaline adapter to use four (D) cells. The REVOLVE4000 is engineered with a cage overmold and an innovative handle design, and it is built to IP68 dust- and water-protection standards. It features Bluetooth® connectivity to a connected device, linking to the Bosch Leveling Remote App. This app controls on/off, Dual Dial-In Slope, and more. The rotary laser features uCAL, for user-calibration, taking the user step by step through the calibration process. This avoids tool down time and provides confidence that the laser is accurate. It delivers accuracy of up to ±1/16 In. at 100 Ft. in horizontal applications and ±1/8 In. at 100 Ft. in vertical mode, and a range of up to 4,000 Ft. with laser receiver. The laser features a vertical beam at 90° point for layout, squaring and plumb applications.
(1) GRL4000-80CHV 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser
(1) LR40 Laser Receiver with Bracket
(1) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery
(1) 18V Charger
(1) BA1 Alkaline Battery Adapter
(4) D Batteries
(4) AA Batteries
(1) WM6 Wall Mount
(1) RC5 Remote Control
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery : Lithium-Ion Battery
Battery Voltage (V) : 18
Height : 11.0"
IP Rating : IP 68
Laser Diode : Class II 635 nm, < 1mW
Length : 12.8"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
Material : Plastic Composite
Mount Threading : 5/8-11
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 4,000-ft.
Weight : 8.2lb
Width : 7.4"
Benefits + Features
- Fully featured rotary laser – has Dual Dial-In Slope, CORE18V power, Bluetooth® connectivity, uCAL user-calibration and more
- Dual Dial-In Slope – allows slope angle adjustment on both the X and Y axes
- Dual Power Source – for extended runtime and option of a 4.0 Ah CORE18V battery or a battery adapter with four (D) cell batteries
- Durable design – engineered with a cage rubber overmold and an innovative handle design to stand up to the toughest jobsites; built to IP68 dust- and water-protection standards
- Bluetooth® connectivity – connects to a mobile device, linking to the free Bosch Leveling Remote App, to control sleep mode, Dual Dial-In Slope, and more
- uCAL – user-calibration guiding the user step-by-step to confirm tool status or calibrate the rotary laser to ensure accuracy on the jobsite
- Long working range – range of up to 4,000 Ft. with laser receiver, the laser accuracy of up to ±1/16 In. at 100 Ft. in horizontal mode and ±1/8 In. at 100 Ft. in vertical mode
- Vertical-beam functionality – provides a vertical beam at 90° point for layout, squaring and plumb applications
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Variable-speed and scan-angle selection – allows for maximum visibility at different lighting conditions