The Bosch REVOLVE2000 Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Kit delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. Manual Dual Slope allows the user to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X- and Y-axes. The GRL2000-40HK features a horizontal self-leveling laser, suitable for leveling, and aligning applications. This kit contains an all-in-one hard carrying case designed to hold all included accessories. The REVOLVE2000 rotary laser delivers ±1/16 In. accuracy at 100 Ft, and working range of up to 2,000 Ft. with the included receiver. The laser’s electronic self-leveling system has a disturbance monitor, which indicates to the user if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy on the jobsite. The laser has a red metal cage for durability. Easy to use, the kit includes an all-in-one solution includes an LR20 laser receiver with mounting bracket, aluminum tripod, and sturdy grade rod.
(1) GRL2000-40H REVOLVE2000 Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser
(1) LR20 Laser Receiver with Bracket
(1) BT160 Aluminum Contractor Tripod
(1) GR13 13 Ft. Grade Rod
(1) Red Laser Glasses
(1) Red Target Plate
(2) AA Batteries
(2) D-Cell Batteries
(1) All-In-One Hard Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Part Number GRL2000-40HK
Shipping Weight 37.0lb
Package Dimensions 42 x 22.1 x 8.3 inches
Batteries 4 AA batteries required. (included)
Style Horizontal Kit
Batteries Included Yes
Batteries Required Yes
Battery Cell Type Alkaline
IP Rating : IP 56
Laser Diode : Class 3R <5mW @ 630 ~ 670nm
Length : 7.0"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
Material : Plastic Composite
Mount Threading : 5/8-11
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 2,000-ft.
Weight : 3.9lb
Width : 6.7"
Benefits + Features
- Comprehensive kit – features a rotary laser, laser receiver, tripod, grade rod, laser glasses and all-in-one hard carrying case
- All-in-one hard carrying case – designed to hold included accessories: receiver with bracket, tripod, grade rod, and more
- Manual Dual Slope – allows the user to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X- and Y-axes
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Reliable accuracy – delivers ±1/16 In. accuracy at 100 Ft.
- Long working-range capability – provides up to 2,000 Ft. working range
- Laser receiver with mounting bracket – allows for easy-to-read LCD dual display and easy attachment to leveling rod
- Lightweight aluminum tripod – features quick-clad release on legs and durable finish
- Durable design – features cage overmold and two large easy-to-grip carrying handles for convenience and additional drop protection