The Bosch GPL100-30G features a three-point, self-leveling laser with ±1/8 In. accuracy at 30 Ft. for up/down plumb, align and level applications. This unit features green-beam technology, which is up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. It also has the Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which delivers maximum beam brightness in most jobsite conditions. The unit includes point projection to the front, so it can be used in a variety of positions for flexibility on the job. It is faster than a standard manual plumb bob. The unit includes several durability features, such as the Smart Pendulum System to lock the laser when switched off, 360 degree rotation, a hard carrying case and full rubber overmold housing. The integrated multipurpose laser mount features strong magnets and allows the user to mount the laser virtually anywhere.
(1) GPL100-30G Green-Beam Three-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser
(1) Built-In Multipurpose Mount
(2) AA Batteries
(1) Hard Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Voltage (V) : 1.5
Height : 4.5 in.
IP Rating : IP 65
Laser Beam Color : Green
Laser Diode : Class 2, 500-540 nm
Length : 4.5 in.
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Material : Plastic
Mount Threading : 1/4-20
Range : Up to 125-ft.
Weight : 0.77lb
Width : 2.0 in.
Benefits + Features
- Three-point plumb and level point projection – accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, 90° and grade points
- Built-in VisiMax™ technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bright green-beam laser – up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Full rubber overmold housing – helps to protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked, plus 360 degree rotation for extra protection
- Integrated multipurpose laser mount – positions and mounts with magnets or threaded mounts (1/4 In.-20)