The Bosch GLL 55 Professional Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser features vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes and can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes the Bosch-exclusive VisiMax technology, which allows for outstanding line visibility in standard working conditions. VisiMax constantly monitors the laser's temperature so the diodes are always driven to maximum line brightness, while protecting the laser diodes from overheating. The laser lines are visible up to 50 ft., with an accuracy of up to 1/8 in. at 33 ft. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, to help ensure an accurate layout. It locks the pendulum after the laser is switched off for secure transport. The included magnetic L mount provides strong magnets to attach to steel studs and a free-standing mode with retractable feet.
(1) Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
(1) Magnetic Mounting Bracket
(1) Laser Target Plate
(3) AA Batteries
(1) Hard Carry Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Wifi compatibility : No
Batteries Included : 3
Battery Type : Alkaline
Accuracy Margin (Horizontal) : +/- 1/8 in
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Accuracy Margin Distance (Horizontal) : 33 ft
Self-Leveling Range : 4 Degress
Effective Range (Visual) : 50 ft
Charger Included : No
Tripod Thread : 1/4 - 20 in / 5/8 in - 11 in
Case Included : Yes
Operating Temperature (F).Run Time (Max.) : 14 Degrees Fahrenheit - 122 Degrees Fahrenheit (-10 Degrees Celsius - 50 Degrees Celsius)
Case Type : Hard
Accuracy Margin (Vertical) : +/- 1/8 in
Voltage : 1.5V
Laser Color : Red
Laser Diode : 630 - 650 nm
Laser Class : Class II
Accuracy Margin Distance (Vertical) : 33 ft
Length : 4.4 in.
Width : 2.2 in.
Height : 4.2 in.
Weight : 1.08 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- VisiMax technology delivers maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 630 - 650 nm
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Smart Pendulum System allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Simple keypad operation allows easy selection among the layout modes
- Magnetic L mount has strong magnets to attach to steel
- Robust over-molded construction built to IP54 dust and water-protection standards