The Bosch GLL50-40G Green-Beam Self-Leveling 360° Cross-Line Laser uses green-beam technology, which emits green lines up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. This gives the laser a working range of up to 100 Ft. in diameter. The laser produces vertical line, 360° horizontal plane and cross-line modes, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It provides 360° coverage to level with one setup point for an entire room. The tool has full rubber overmold housing, designed to be similar to a roll cage, so major impact points are reinforced with rubber. It has an IP64 rating and features deeply recessed windows help protect the laser glass. The one-button onboard user interface allows easy selection among the layout modes. The two-position recessed switch provides additional protection of the switch mechanism. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, and it locks the pendulum for secure transport. The included LB10 L-Bracket and DK10 ceiling clip offer quick setup and extra-strong magnets.
(1) GLL50-40G Green-Beam Self-Leveling 360° Cross-Line Laser
(1) LB10 L-Bracket
(1) DK10 Ceiling Clip
(4) AA Batteries
(1) Hard Carry Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 4.69"
IP Rating : IP 64
Laser Beam Color : Green
Laser Diode : Class 2, 500-540 nm
Length : 4.37"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Material : Plastic composite
Mount Threading : 1/4-20
Operating Temperature : 23° F / -5° C ~ 104° F / 40° C
Range : Up to 100-ft.
Weight : 1.37lb
Width : 2.83"
Works With - Tripods : BT 150
Telescoping Pole System : GP350
Grade Rods : GR 16, GR500
Mounts and Positioning Devices : BM 1, BM3, LB10
- Versatile layout – vertical line and 360° horizontal plane can be projected separately or together for a variety of applications
- 360° coverage – level with one setup point for an entire room at a working range of 100 Ft. in diameter
- Bright green-beam laser — up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Full rubber overmold housing – helps to protect major impact points, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked
- One-button onboard user interface – easily select among the vertical line, 360° horizontal plane and cross line layout modes
- Two-position recessed switch – provides additional protection of the switch mechanism
- LB10 L-Bracket – provides fast setup and extra-strong magnets
- DK10 Ceiling grid clip – provides easy setup in ceiling-grid applications
- Jobsite-tough construction – withstands rainy or dusty jobsite conditions, and is IP64 rated
- Battery gauge – features a three-LED indicator for battery management