The Bosch GLL 100 GX Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser features a laser with vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes. The laser projects two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which allows for outstanding line visibility in standard working conditions. It constantly monitors the laser's temperature so the diodes are always driven to maximum line visibility, while protecting the laser diodes from overheating. Green beams are up to 4X brighter than standard red beams, and this gives the tool a working range up to 100 Ft. The tool offers an accuracy of ±1/8 In. at 33 Ft. and ±3/8 In. at 100 Ft. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, to help ensure an accurate layout. It locks the pendulum after the laser is switched off for secure transport. The laser is built with sturdy over-molded construction with an IP 54 rating to protect against dust and water. The included BM3 Positioning Device offers quick setup in ceiling grid applications and free-standing mode with its retractable feet and microfine height adjustment. The package also includes a heavy-duty pouch.
(1) GLL 100 G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
(1) BM 3 Positioning Device
(1) Green Laser Target Plate
(3) AA Batteries
(1) Heavy-Duty Pouch
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 4.2"
IP Rating : IP 54
Laser Diode : <10 mW @ 500 nm -540 nm, Class 2
Length : 4.4"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Material : Plastic Composite
Mount Threading : 1/4-20, 5/8-11
Number of Beams : 2.0
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 100-ft.
Weight : 1.08lb
Width : 2.2"
Works With - Tripods : BT160, BT170HD, BT300HD, BT 150
Telescoping Pole System : BP350
Grade Rods : GR 16, GR500
Mounts and Positioning Devices : WM 4, BM 1, BM3, RM 1, RM 2, LB10
Benefits + Features
- VisiMax™ technology – provides maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
- Bright green-beam laser — up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes – projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout – lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Smart pendulum system – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Simple keypad operation – easily select among the layout modes
- BM3 Positioning device – provides fast setup and microfine height adjustment
- Sturdy over-molded construction – for protection against dust and water (IP54)