The Bosch GLL100-40G Factory Reconditioned Green Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser uses green-beam technology, which emits green lines up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. This gives the laser a working range up to 100 Ft. The laser produces vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes, and the tool can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which monitors tool temperature and power consumption to deliver the brightest line for the job. The tool has full rubber overmold housing, designed to be similar to a roll cage, so every major impact point is reinforced with rubber. It is an IP64 rating, and features deeply recessed windows help protect the laser glass. The onboard user interface allows easy selection among the layout modes. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, and it locks the pendulum for secure transport. The included LB10 L-Bracket and DK10 ceiling clip offer quick setup and extra-strong magnets.
(1) GLL100-40G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
(1) LB10 L-Bracket
(1) DK10 Ceiling Clip
(4) AA Batteries
(1) Hard Carry Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Accuracy : +/-1/8 in at 30 ft
Battery Voltage (V) : 1.5
Height : 5.0"
IP Rating : IP 64
Laser Diode : <10 mW @ 500 nm -540 nm, Class 2
Length : 4.5"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4-degree
Mount Threading : 1/4-20
Operating Temperature : 14 F / -10 C to 122 F / 50 C
Range : Up to 100-ft.
Weight : 1.26lb
Width : 2.5"
Benefits + Features
- Easy-to-use line laser -- facilitates quick job setup with a range up to 100 Ft. with vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes
- Built-in VisiMax technology -- monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bright green-beam laser -- up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Full rubber overmold housing -- helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes -- controls vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout -- lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Smart Pendulum System -- allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport -- after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Onboard user interface -- easily select among the layout modes
- LB10 L-Bracket -- provides fast setup and extra-strong magnets
- DK10 Ceiling grid clip -- provides easy setup in ceiling-grid applications
- Jobsite-tough construction -- withstands rainy or dusty jobsite conditions and is IP64 rated
- Battery gauge -- features a three-LED indicator for battery management