The Bosch GCB10-5 deep-cut band saw is the lightweight, easy-to-handle tool that delivers nearly spark-free cuts through rebar, conduit and other metals. This saw features a robust 10 Amp motor that offers clean, precise cuts - with less rework needed for burrs or tempering colors. This tool is powerful enough to handle professional-sized jobs on most materials. And it provides nearly spark-free cuts for safer metal-cutting operation. With variable-speed settings from 100 surface feet per minute and up to 380 surface feet per minute, the band saw allows the user can match the cut rate to the material for greater precision. This ergonomic, compact band saw weighs only 14.5 lbs., making it ideal for overhead cuts, and it has a saw hook to hang between cuts. It as a bright LED to illuminate the cut line.
(1) 18 TPI 44-7/8 in. Band Saw Blade
(1) Hanging Hook
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 10
Wifi compatibility : No
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Motor Type : Brushed
Cutting Capacity : 4-3/4 in
Case Included : No
No-Load Speed (SFM) : 380
Blade Length : 44.88 in
Voltage : 120V
Length : 19.7 in.
Width : 6.5 in.
Height : 9.8 in.
Weight : 14.5 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Nearly spark-free operation - affords a safer jobsite
- Robust 10 Amp motor - provides clean cuts, with almost no rework needed for burrs or tempering colors
- Deep-cut capability - delivers cuts up to 4-3/4 in. in a single pass
- Compact, light design - weighs only 14.5 lbs., ideal for cutting tough overhead materials
- Variable-speed settings - offers versatility to match the cutting speed to the material and application
- Convenient saw hook - supplies fast storage while on the job
- LED light - illuminates the cut line for more accurate cuts