This Bosch D-handle Bulldog hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 in. corded 11255VSR Bulldog, making it better than the best. The GBH18V-26D 18V EC Brushless 1 in. SDS-Plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer delivers 1.9 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, based on the industry standard of measurement agreed upon by the European Power Tool Association (EPTA). It weighs only 5.8 lbs. (tool only, not including battery), delivering superior performance and an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. This tool is compatible with an optional GDE18V-26D cordless dust-extraction unit, delivering a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility. The EC Brushless motor maximizes battery runtime for extended performance. The tool features a jobsite-proven D-handle design with soft-grip and is ideal for both overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. The hammer features a variable speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting.
(1) 18V EC Brushless SDS-Plus Bulldog 1 in. Rotary Hammer - GBH18V-26D
(1) Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Blows Per Minute(BPM) : 4350
UL Safety : No
Wifi compatibility : No
Batteries Included : 0
Battery Type : Li-Ion
Chuck Size : 1 in
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Motor Type : Brushless
Charger Included : No
Impact Energy : 1.9 ft-lbs
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 0 - 890
CSA Safety : Yes
Case Included : No
Voltage : 18V
Handle Type : D
Chuck Type : Keyless
ETL Safety : No
Length : 17.5 in.
Width : 3.25 in.
Height : 6.25 in.
Weight : 5.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Legendary Bulldog™ performance – lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR
- Superior impact – delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in the heavy-duty drilling and chipping
- Efficient EC Brushless motor – maximizes battery runtime in extended applications
- KickBack Control technology – reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) – provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger – allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-plus® chuck – industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Robust power system – produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – compatible with an optional GDE18V-26D cordless dust-extraction unit, delivering a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – helps protect motor and battery from overheating
- 360° side handle – provides a variety of grip positions for maximum ergonomics
- LED worklight – illuminates dark work areas