The Bosch GLL2-45 Self-leveling Long-range Crossline Laser features vertical, horizontal and Crossline modes and projects two lines independently or together for a wide array of level and/or alignment applications. The same quality, durability and innovation found in Bosch power tools are now offered in a complete line of measuring tools. With Bosch laser technology, users are able to be more productive and thus more profitable on the jobsite.
(1) Self-Leveling Long-Range Crossline Laser - GLL2-45-RT
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Wifi compatibility : No
Batteries Included : 3
Battery Type : Ni-MH
Accuracy Margin (Horizontal) : +/- 1/16 in
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Accuracy Margin Distance (Horizontal) : 30 ft
Self-Leveling Range : 5 Degrees
Effective Range (Visual) : 100 ft
Charger Included : No
Tripod Thread : 1/4 in - 20 in
Protection Class : IP54
Case Included : Yes
Operating Temperature (F).Run Time (Max.) : 14 Degrees - 122 Degrees
Case Type : Hard
Accuracy Margin (Vertical) : +/- 3/16 in
Effective Range (Receiver) : 150 ft
Voltage : 1.5V
Laser Color : Red
Laser Diode : 635 - 670 nm
Laser Class : Class II
Accuracy Margin Distance (Vertical) : 30 ft
Length : 9.13 in.
Width : 3.13 in.
Height : 8.88 in.
Depth : 7.375 in.
Weight : 2.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Pulse" laser receiver mode for use with optional LR2 laser receiver at long distances and/or in bright lighting
- Versatile for both indoor and outdoor use
- Vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes project two lines independently or together for a wide array level and/or plumb applications
- Robust over-molded housing and IP54 protection rating makes this unit water and dust proof to ensure years of dependable operation
- Smart pendulum leveling system self-levels, senses and indicates out-of level condition, and locks when switched off