The Bosch 1617EVS 2.25 HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router has the power to get results, with a 12 Amp motor and adjustable speed settings. The variable-speed dial allows the operator to set the optimal speed. Constant Response Circuitry, the router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, resulting in clean, accurate product. Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices. The Bosch Precision Centering Design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides.
(1) 1/4" S. R. Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 283
(1) 1/2" S. R. Collet Chuck -- 2 610 906 284
(1) 16mm Shaft Wrench -- 2 610 991 388
(1) Collet Nut Wrench -- 2 610 992 417
(1) Chip Shield -- 2 610 991 389
(1) Fixed Base (RA1161)
(1) T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench - 2610923193
(1) Pack of 3 10-24 Screws for Table Mounting - 2610925813
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 12.0
Base Diameter : 6"
Base Opening : 3-3/4"
Case Type : No Case Included
Collet Capacity : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
Dust Collection : No
Fixed-Base Depth Range : 1-5/8"
Length : 6.0"
No Load RPM : 8,000-25,000
Rating : 120V AC
Subbase Opening : 2"
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 8.3lb
Width : 10.0"
Benefits + Features
- 12 Amp router motor - combines ample power with adjustable speed settings, allowing users to glide along cutlines
- Constant Response circuitry stabilizes start-up torque
- Adjustable speed dial (8000-25,000 RPM)
- Microfine bit-depth adjustment
- Rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- Right or left switch location - for user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Threaded three-hole base pattern
- Dust-sealed power switch
- One-piece armature shaft
- 2 In. sub-base opening
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Double insulated
- Power switch - now includes dust-sealed power switch
- Now includes RA1161 fixed-base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- Compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set – for easy change of Bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides; includes RA1126 Template Guide Adapter and RA1100 Interface for Threaded Template Guides