The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer is a versatile, handy tool that features a robust 8.0 Amp motor. From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,800 no-load BPM, but it weighs just 6.7 Lbs.
The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch’s PRO+GUARD™ dust system, helping users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. The hammer is designed with an ergonomic D-handle for comfort.
It features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, and a Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate, for equal power in forward and reverse. Busy pros will appreciate the tool's HammerHook, which allows the user to hang the tool on the job, and the SDS-plus® system provides for tool-free bit changes.
(1) 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Depth Gauge
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Chuck Design: Keyless
Chuck Size: 3/4 in SDS-plus
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 2.0 EPTA
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4" - 1"
No Load BPM: 0 - 5,800
No Load RPM: 0-1,300
Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16" - 5/8"
Works With: 18V On-Tool Dust Extractor
GDE18V-26D | Other Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods
HDC100, HDC200, | Right Angle Attachment
RHA-50 | Keyless 3-Jaw Chuck with SDS-plus® Shank
Benefits + Features
- Robust 8.0 Amp rotary hammer – delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy with three modes of operation and rotating chisel lock
- Vario-Lock positioning – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
- Integral clutch – disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up scenario
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
- Multi-function selector – three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate — provides equal power in forward and reverse
- HammerHook – allows quick tool storage during the job
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- SDS-plus® bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking