This tough new spline drive combination hammer offers dual mode operation for hammering with or without rotation. It features a 10 amp motor that provides 400 rpm and 3,000 beats per minute and delivers 5.2 foot-pounds of energy with each impact. It has an integrated clutch to help minimize torque reaction and Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks chisels into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle. This hammer is 17-1/4 inches in length, weighs 13.6 pounds, and has a maximum bit size of 1-9/16 inches.
(1) 11247-RT 1-9/16 Inch Spline Combination Hammer
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Carrying Case
Cord Length(ft.) : 8 ft
Blows Per Minute(BPM) : 3000
Amperage : 10
Chuck Size : 1-9/16 in
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Motor Type : Brushed
Impact Energy : 5.2 ft-lbs
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 400
Case Included : Yes
Case Type : Hard Plastic
Voltage : 120V
Handle Type : D
Chuck Type : Spline
Length : 17.25 in.
Width : 17 in.
Weight : 13.6 lbs.
Warranty Term : 1 Year
- 10 amp motor produces 400 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Spline/round hex bit system - Tool-free bit changes, with automatic bit locking
- Combination dual mode selector - 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Innovative service modules - Designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- 360 degree auxiliary handle - Provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Integral clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Grounded design, UL listed, complies to OSHA