The coil siding nailer offers the precision, power and features pros demands for applying siding, sheathing, decking and fencing. The first nail gun, using air pressure to propel a nail, was first introduced in the 1950s to increase the speed of sheathing and sub-floors for house construction. These days, siding nailers are common tools of professional construction professionals.
The Metabo HPT siding nailer is capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With added features like a selective actuation switch, side-load tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, this professional siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no-mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience, and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility.
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
(1) No Mar Nose Cap (878344)
Technical Data + Specifications
Collation : Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet
Magazine Angle : 16-Degrees (wire)
Fastener Length Capacity 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
Fastener Diameter Range : .090 - .099
Magazine Capacity : 200-300
Magazine Loading : Side
Air Inlet : 3/8 in.
Operating Pressure : 70-120psi
Actuation : Contact or Sequential
Depth of Drive : Tool-Free
L x W x H : 11-27/64" x 5-3/64" x 11-3/16"
Tool Weight : 4.8lbs
Tool Warranty : 5-Year
Benefits + Features
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Switch between sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- AWARD:Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- EASY LOAD: Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- FASTENERS: Drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails for added flexibility
- NO MAR NOSE CAP: Protects material from accidental marks
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- AIR DEFLECTOR: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 4.8lbs for easy maneuverability
- ADDED SAFETY: Plastic shield deflects wire collation
- COMPLIANT: Safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States