(1) Depth Stopper (310331)
(1) Side Handle (324548)
(1) Carrying Case (327883)
Technical Data + Specifications
Impact Energy: 1.03 ft-lbs
Capacity: Wood 1"
Capacity: Steel 1/2"
Capacity: Concrete 7/8"
No Load Speed: 0-1,500 RPM
Impact Rate: 0-6,200 bpm
Weight: 4.2 lbs
Benefits + Features
- The 5.4 amp, 620 watt motor provides fast drilling in common 5/32" and 3/16" diameters
- Easy to use mode selection for choosing between drill only and hammer-drilling capabilities
- The drill is compact and lightweight for improved maneuverability when being used in tight spaces or in overhead operations
- The quick bit insert allows you to quickly and easily change between bits
- The slip clutch prevents damage to gears caused by
- excessive torque
- The idle strike restrictor prevents hammering while tool is
- in no-load operation which prolongs tool life and reduces
- No-load vibration
- The internal pressure adjustment feature minimizes variations in internal pressure allowing stable hammering operation and more efficient drilling