Metabo HPT's VB16YM Portable Rebar Cutter and Bender offers jobsite simplicity, precision, and portability promising to dramatically reduce the cost of on-site rebar installation. Unlike other machines on the market, the VB16YM can both bend and cut rebar and is easily transportable.
(1) Deflection Guard (1) Cutter Set
Technical Data + Specifications
Cutting Time : 2.5 seconds
Bending Time : 4.3 seconds
No-Load Speed : 0 - 16/min.
Motor : Single-Phase, Series Commutator Motor
Power Source : Single-Phase, 120 V AC 60 Hz
Current : 8 Amps
Switch : Variable Speed Length : 18.4 Inches
Height : 8.5 Inches
Width : 9.1 Inches
Tool Weight : 42.00 Pounds
Shipping Weight : 50.00 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Bends and cuts rebar with ease
- Utilizing 530W of power, it uniformly bends up to No.5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- Operator has complete control over velocity and angle at which the rebar is bent
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made at a numerous variety of angles
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Easily portable, weighing only 42 lbs.
- Extremely low profile design (18.4"L x 8.5"H x 9.1"W), yet extremely stable